Protective relays training course
Our course, Protective Relay Training, focuses on the protection of distribution power systems and an understanding of system faults and their detection, as well as their safe disconnection.
This Protective Relay Training course presents a comprehensive and systematic description of the concepts and principles of operation and application of protection schemes for various power system elements. Our Protective Relay Training course begins with an overview of power system faults, short circuit calculations, components of power system protection schemes, as well as a full session on microprocessor-based protective relays and their application.
This course deals with protection systems from a practical perspective, and includes important functional aspects such as testing and coordination of protection systems. Work on real equipment ABB and Siemens
Main topics of the course:
- Enhance your knowladge of basic electronical system protection techniques including fault analysis
- Further your understanding of protective devices
- Understanding problems generally faced and solutions successfully adopted by industry
- Learn to calcualte the basic fault currents flowing in any part of the electrical system
- Improve your electrical system protection against faults and overvoltages
List of all available courses can be viewed here: Training-courses
Feel free to contact us by or check our contact details for any additional info or inquiry.