Hydraulics Training Course
This is a three days course that provides maintenance personnel and production operators with the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out maintenance tasks on industrial hydraulic systems.
This course has been designed by proffesional manufacturer of industrial equipment and all excersices will be performed on hydraulic training simulator. Instructors are hydraulic engineers with minimum 20 years of maritime,shipyard and industrial experience. The course also meets the requirements of the shipboard training guidelines and is aimed at Marine engineer officers and Marine electricians, who may be expected to carry out maintenance and repairs of hydraulic equipment.
PARTICIPANTSThis course is suitable for anyone who wishes to work on or maintain industrial hydraulic systems. No prior knowledge of hydraulics is necessary.
COURSE PRESENTATIONParticipants gain useful practical experience on purpose-built training rigs which make use of typical commercial components and are designed specifically to simulate the hydraulic systems found in industry. Comprehensive course notes are provided.
COURSE OBJECTIVESOn successful completion of the Modern industrial hydraulics training course, the participant
- can design, assemble, and test basic hydraulic circuits
- can maintain and troubleshoot hydraulic components and basic control systems
- can identify and describe the construction, design features, and operation of hydraulic components
- can interpret technical specifications and data relating to hydraulic components and systems
- can identify and explain graphical symbols for hydraulic components
- can perform simple calculations of pressure, flow and force
- knows the role of hydraulics in automation technology
- knows innovative development and current trends in hydraulic and automation products and their application
- understand oil analyses and filtration process
- understanding of hydraulics diagrams (bow thruster, steering gear, lifting cranes, rescue equipment)
- repairs on hydraulic equipment
List of all available courses can be viewed here: Training-courses
Feel free to contact us by or check our contact details for any additional info or inquiry.