Electrical module for marine engineers
This course is tailor made for shipboard applications. A hands on approach is followed through the course with numerous practicals carried out by the participants at the training center.
This course is focused on fault finding and troubleshooting of various practical shipboard electrical circuits.
It will consist parts of following trainings:
- Low Voltage training course
- Testing instruments training course
- Electrical motors training course
- Frequency converters training centers training course
- Automation and control training course
- PLC training course
Duration of the course up to demands (10-15 days).
List of all available courses can be viewed here: Training-courses
Feel free to contact us by or check our contact details for any additional info or inquiry.