Automation and control training course
The 3 day course is designed to prepare marine engineers to understand automation principles of modern vessels.The course will provide both theoretical and practical instructions in safe training enviroment.
Duration of the course: 3 days
Main topics of the course:
- Introduction to ships automation and control systems
- Measuring transducers
- Instrumentation (temperature,pressure,flow,level,force,speed,smoke)
- Proportional control,integral control,derivative control and PID regulator
- A/D and D/A converters
- PLC practical excercises
- Digital computers
- Multiplexors and demultiplexors
- Digital electronic regulators
List of all available courses can be viewed here: Training-courses
Feel free to contact us by or check our contact details for any additional info or inquiry.